Boca do Lobo
Width and Lenght 111 cm (43 in.)
Depth 103 cm (51,2 in.)
Height 68,5 cm (26,9 in.)
Weight 98 kg
Cubage 1,56 m3
Soleil armchair is a synthesis of styles and senses. Inspired by the spirit and mission of the famous Cirque du Soleil, the purpose is to invoke, provoke and evoke.
|MATERIALS AND FINISHED
Polished brass, Leather, Brass Patina.
ARTS AND TECHNIQUES
Hammered Brass, upholstery
Custom sizes and colors are available with an upcharge.
CLEAN AND CARE
Brand Boca do Lobo
Finish Polished Brass With Gloss
Room Bedroom, Living Room, Study & Office
Condition As new
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
Shipping Surcharges will be Applied. We have 3 different options to choose from:
- Fixed shipping quotation;
- Variable shipping quotation (within 2 business days);
- Pick up the goods in our warehouse (in Portugal*). *Pick up must be done by a Portuguese carrier.
Freight shipping is often required for especially heavy, large or fragile lighting fixtures and furniture. The manufacturer will determine the best shipping method. Freight shipping takes approximately 3-4 business days for European Countries and it will take approximately 5-7 business days for non-European Countries (by air freight). Shipment dates on all orders are estimated. For non-European Countries additional charges and duties will apply, including the DU (Export Document). After you place your order we will send you a shipping quote via email within two business days. Once you have approved the quote, the freight of the item(s) in your order will be processed.
White Glove Delivery
You will have the option of adding this service to your order and after you place it we will send you a shipping quote via email within two business days. Once you have approved the quote, the freight of the item(s) in your order will be processed.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Report to Customer Service the receipt of a damaged product within 48 hours of delivery and do not discard the damaged item and its packaging. Our customer care department will contact you directly in approximately 3 business days in order to provide the best solution for your case.
Most products sold on covethouse.eu/shop/are backed by a manufacturer warranty. We will either facilitate a resolution or put you in contact with our customer care department that will assist you directly.
Items in perfect conditions are non-refundable. Exceptions must be approved by our customer care department.
We ask that you report any product defects within 48 hours of receiving your order. Pictures and videos (depending on the damage) of the defective product will be required. Replacements are free of charge. We will cover any return shipping costs and the shipping of the replacement product, upon approval from our customer care department. We will send you return instructions accordingly. Do not discard the defective product and its packaging until you receive instructions from COVET HOUSE’s customer care. Covet House Store is not responsible for reimbursement of any labor costs or project delays that may occur.