TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. By placing an order, you accept our terms and conditions as listed. The following terms and conditions will be applied to all orders from our COVET HOUSE SHOP:
Last updated: January 2020
- Pricing and payment terms
- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & exchanges
- Product Information
1. Pricing and payment terms
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change prices on products;
- Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
- Price does not include shipping or assembly service;
- Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric specified on purchase;
- Standard packaging is included in the price. If specific packaging is required, it will be charged accordingly.
- All special campaigns have an expired date. For each special campaign, there are always specific conditions applied;
- All registered accounts are confirmed as a part of our Trade Account Program, upon a received email with confirmation;
- User must provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number), in order to open a Trade Account at Covet House Shop;
- Orders will require a 100% deposit since all products available in our Online Store are in stock; If a product runs out of stock, Covet House Shop will be able to produce new products in a production lead time of 12 weeks. In this case, orders will require a 50% deposit and 50% final balance for shipping or pick up of the order from our warehouse;
- Payments can proceed with PayPal, Visa, Discover, Maestro, Mastercard or American Express. A wire transfer is also accepted and data for payments (in Euros € or in US Dollars US$) is listed below and a confirmation (receipt) is required when a wire has proceeded:
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
NIB: 0010 9999 55721160601 88
IBAN: PT50 0010 9999 5572 1160 6018 8
All pieces are the property of Covet House until payment in full is received.
2. Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping Incoterm could be Ex Works (EXW), DAP or DDP – Origin Porto, Portugal;
- All the transports handled by COVET Lda are insured, and fees will be charged separately from the product(s) value. Standard shipping quotation includes door-to-door, drop off service only. If a different service or urgent delivery is required, the customer must clearly request it when placing the order and will be charged accordingly. All products are carefully packed and inspected prior to shipment.
- According to the European Union regulations, any shipment of products outside of the European community requires the issuance of an export document (DU).
- Covet House Store reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee, when storage of the goods purchased exceed 2 weeks without any prior agreement; Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
- Covet House Store is not responsible for damages caused by handling, loading or unloading by people acting on behalf of the customer. Also, for any loss or damage in transit. Should visible or concealed damage occur in transit, immediately notify the delivering carrier with initial notification of intent to file a claim.
3. Returns & exchanges
- Should the article received fail your expectations in any way, please provide a written claim to our email firstname.lastname@example.org within the first 48 hours after reception. Photographic evidence supporting your allegation must be also sent. Upon confirmation of any defect, Covet House Shop compromises to replace the defective part/piece integrally, within a period agreed with the client. The defective part/piece must be received by Covet House Store in its original package before any replacement can be sent;
- Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. A used item(s) cannot be returned unless defective.
- On the back of the packing slip enclosed with your order, please note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a credit/refund (depending on the original form of payment). Please be sure to enclose the return section of the packing slip with your item(s).
- There are no warranties with our products. When issues arise, Covet House Store reserves the right to determine whether a replacement or repair is most appropriate.
4. Product Information
- Covet House Store is free to commit any design changes without prior notice. Images on the catalog or website may vary from the final product. We work every day to enhance our product’s quality, aesthetics, usability, and reliability;
- Many finishes are applied by hand and may vary in color, tone, and character. While Covet House will make every effort to match the finishes, no guarantee can be made of an exact match. Covet House does not guarantee finishes against fading and oxidizing throughout the years. Variations in color and veining are inherent in stone and wood and considered to be part of the natural beauty of the material.
- Covet House reserves the right to upcharge any product with a different finish from our standards;
- Covet House Store only accept standard products’ orders from our original catalog.
Clean and Care
- Iron, stainless steel and Aluminium - Use a clean, soft cloth and wipe gently your lamp. Solid metal bases can be polished with lemon oil.
- Brass - Brass bases are lacquered to prevent tarnishing; therefore, using a brass cleaner is not necessary. To maintain the finish, use a clean, soft cloth to wipe your lamp.
- Lacquered - Colours Use a clean, soft cloth to wipe your lamp. You may also dampen the cloth with a mild solution of soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with a white cloth dipped in clean water.
- Marble - Use a clean cloth and wipe the stone. You may also dampen the cloth with a mild solution of soapy water.
All rights reserved. No part of Covet House design pieces may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including prototyping, 3D drawings, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the brand, except non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the brand, addressed “Attention: CopyRight permission,” at email@example.com.